Monday, August 1, 2011

Opinion - Lingerie Sports

Swedish Riot Cops
(TBN) - If you want my hard earned dollars, I need more bang for my bucks. That's where Lingerie Sports comes in. You're probably asking - "how do half-naked women boost consumer confidence?"

Well Curious George, by combining lingerie with football, for example, you bring together two things I know I enjoy watching: degrading oneself for money and penalties for roughing the snapper.

Sure, the idea of giving money to scantily-clad women might rub some guys the wrong way. Fear not! The league is about empowering the women. The league is about allowing them to show off their god-given talents. And most importantly, the league is owned by a man - Mitchell S. Mortaza. Rest assured, any boner-fueled spending will go to line his fat, greasy pockets!

Mitchell is a hero of mine. He looked himself in the cocaine covered mirror and asked the age old question: if women earn less than men, shouldn’t they also wear less?

Visionary
Before Mitchell, Women were mostly known for going wild on spring break. Thanks to Mortaza, these women are now well-oiled, disciplined machines who understand the value of good-sportsmanship and group showering. I salute you Mitchell for seeing the value in these women that so many step-fathers and ex-boyfriends couldn't. 

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm hoping to score some box-seats for next season. Wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment